Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
Home ProductsSecurity Door Locks

Silver Entry Door Security Locks / Household High Security Residential Locks

China Qingdao minmetals industry Co.,Ltd. certification
China Qingdao minmetals industry Co.,Ltd. certification
Dear,my friend ,your lock production works so well in our factory ,This kind of lock sells very well in our country,really appreciated of your product quality ,also i want to inform you that we will initialize our new project in next few months ,i will discuss with you late for new order ,hope to see you again.

—— Andy

I got to know you at the Canton fair, and I am very interested in your products. I have placed an order and hope to cooperate with you again.

—— Diego

The quality of your products is very good, our customers like it very much, the salesman is very professional to answer the questions of the products, which makes me more like to purchase products made in China.

—— Nick

I'm Online Chat Now

Silver Entry Door Security Locks / Household High Security Residential Locks

Silver Entry Door Security Locks / Household High Security Residential Locks
Silver Entry Door Security Locks / Household High Security Residential Locks

Large Image :  Silver Entry Door Security Locks / Household High Security Residential Locks

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: OEM
Certification: ISO9001
Model Number: ES-BSB

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 100000pcs
Price: Negotiable price
Delivery Time: 3-6 work days
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 100000pcs/pcs per Month
Detailed Product Description
Material: Brass Color: Silver
Finish: AB,PB,SN,SS Application: Household
Size: 60mm Key: Computer Key Or Normal Key
High Light:

steel security door locks

,

interior door security locks

Overview
Quick Details:
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China (Mainland) Brand Name:OEM
Item:50-120mm Length Security Door Lock Cylinder for Mortise Locks Model Number:ES-BSB
Lock Cylinder Pin:5 pins Lock Cylinder Size:60mm
Lock Cylinder Cam:0 degree/30degree
Lock Cylinder Material:Solid Brass
Lock Cylinder Type:Double Open Lock Cylinder Sample:Free
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:                                  100000 Piece/Pieces per Month cylinder for mortise locks
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:                         1. 1 piece packed in a white box with screws and keys
                                                           2. 10 pieces packed in a middle box
                                                           3. 100 pieces per carton
                                                           4. customize as per requirement
Port:                                                  Shanghai
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 5000 >5000
Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated

 

FAQ:

 

1. Can I get a catalogue of your cylinder?
 
Yes. Please send us a message or request in the form below.
 
We will e-mail our comprehensive brochure in PDF to you very soon.
 
 
 
2. Can I get a free sample of cylinder?
 
Yes. We can provide some samples free of charge but it will be freight collect by buyer for delivery.
 
If you want to customize a special sample, it will cost material, tooling and time.
 
 
 
3. How long can the sample be delivered?
 
The sample usually can be ready in our factory within 1 week.
 
If you choose door-to-door express, the courier will take 3-6 working days.
 
 
 
4. How many key profiles are available?
 
There are thousands of different key profiles available,
 
but we usually provide S groove Universal system and Dimply key system for standard order.
 
 
 
5. Can I have our own logo on product and packing?
 
Yes. We can imprint or laser the logo on product, and can print/sticker the logo on packing as well.
 
 
 
9. Can I place a sample order or trail order? What is your MOQ?
 
Yes, we welcome sample or trial order.
 
Usually, our standard MOQ is 2000pcs each model and each shipment.
 
For sample order, 1 piece or more is ok.
 
For trial order, more than 100pcs can be accepted.
 
 
 
10. Who are your main customers?
 
We are mainly supplying large quantity of lock cylinders to customer as follows:
 
Lock factory, door factory, D.I.Y. chain stores, hardware wholesalers and distributors,
 
Security Solution Company, Internet shop and etc.
 
 
 
11. Can I become your agent in our market?
 
Intelliware are going to improve our service in overseas market.
 
Welcome to become our agent or partner! For further details, please contact us.
 
 
 
12. How long will the goods be shipped?
 
Within 45 days after placing an order.
 
 
 
13. How to pay for the goods?
 
We accept Trade Assurance payment method. The usual payment is 30% T/T in advance,and the rest 70% by T/T before shipment .

Contact Details
Qingdao minmetals industry Co.,Ltd.

Contact Person: Tim

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)